Sunday, June 11, 2006

Arrived


I've arrived in Columbus. We attended the 8:00 a.m. service this morning at Truro and it was glorious! Today is the final Sunday of the 40 Days of Purpose campaign at Truro. We sang, "My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness, I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus' name. On Christ the solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand."

We pulled out of the Truro parking lot right after the service ended and with a brief stop at Starbucks, headed to Columbus. We arrived in Columbus at 5:30 p.m. and went straight to the Convention Center to do a walk-through. All ready I am seeing old friends I haven't seen in quite a while (some I haven't seen since Plano) and that is a real pleasure. It's difficult to know exactly what to expect over the next few days and weeks, but what I can say tonight as I write is that the only place to stand is the Solid Rock of Jesus. May it be so.

bb

No comments: