Thursday, June 29, 2006

If you can't say something nice ...

I am just back from the official meeting of the Diocese of Virginia on General Convention at the Virginia Theological Seminary. There were over a hundred people there. The entire Virginia delegation was there as well.

I am sitting here trying to think of something positive to say about the evening.

....

....

....

....

Click on the headline instead. Once again, even this bit of Dylan says it better than I could.

Good night.

bb

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ... um ... well, the weather was nice yesterday evening ...

Anonymous said...

Baby Blue,

Can you let us know the jist of what happened and what was said? When you can, of course.

:)

Anonymous said...

Much as I'd like to keep my breakfast down, I would like to know what happened down there. Is there any place we can go to find out, BB?

Unknown said...

I'll try again - this time with my notebook - tonight. I blogged the old fashioned way - with a paper notebook - last night. Stay tuned.

bb

Anonymous said...

All:

I've got a draft report completed. Should be final tomorrow. Send me your email addresses and I'll send it to you then.

In short, it is pretty much status quo in the Diocese of Virginia.

Dennis (Uncle Dino) Egan
UncleDino2@msn.com

Unknown said...

Thanks, Dennis - I've been working on getting the sermon from June 1991 at Truro up as a podcast tonight. I appreciate you stepping in there! Thank you!

I'll try to post something on the meeting tomorrow.

Bless you all!
bb

A. said...

Baby Blue,

Could you please post something on what happened at the meeting? I'm a parishioner in the Diocese of Virginia who is seriously considering his options, and I want to know just how things stand.