Thursday, September 03, 2009

Do you hear what I hear?

RWB is reporting (after discovering it was posted by a German retailer) the track list for Bob Dylan's Christmas album - and it's a doozy:
1. Here Comes Santa Claus
2. Do You Hear What I Hear?

3. Winter Wonderland

4. Hark The Herald Angels Sing

5. I’ll Be Home For Christmas

6. Little Drummer Boy

7. The Christmas Blues

8. O’ Come All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)
9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 10. Must Be Santa 11. Silver Bells
12. The First Noel

13. Christmas Island

14. The Christmas Song

15. O’ Little Town Of Bethlehem
We have a couple of Santa songs, but they are drowned out by the Christian ones. And yes, RWB, I agree - it is worth the price of the entire album to experience Bob Dylan singing, Do You Hear What I Hear?

While we await Dylan's version, here's Bing Crosby's rendition of the classic:

No comments: