Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Look who's finally playing the guitar on stage again! Live performance was from just last Wednesday (March 28, 2007) in Stockholm. Not a tambourine in sight, though, you sure can hear it ...

NOTE: We decided to go with quality rather than speed, so when you click on the link, go vacuum a few rooms, put the laundry in the dryer, put the apple pie in the oven, answer a few e-mails, then click to play. It will be worth the wait. One of the great songs - and he's back in center stage with the guitar - finally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It's alright now," sings Dylan. Earlier in the lyrics I thought I heard him sing, "It's alright now, I'm only sighing."

There was a day (oh so long ago) when I could recite and play and sing the entire set of lyrics to "It's alright Ma, I'm only bleeding." It's interesting to hear his old music reflected in his new.