Friday, September 21, 2007

Press Conference with Rowan Williams will begin soon

I am now down in the larger conference room for a press conference with Rowan Williams, Katharine Jefferts Schori, and other bishops. It should start about 12:30 p.m. or when the House of Bishops breaks for lunch. In addition to the press people we all ready know (and some are still up in the press room), a host of "new" media people have come in wearing identical t-shirts or other types of t-shirts.

Again, I am going to attempt to "quick capture" parts of the press conference. The internet connection looks very low in here - there are a lot of people on their laptops, in which case I'll switch to "traditional style" and upload when it is over. But we'll give it a shot!

It is tough to get a connection down here - so I am thinking, just to be sure I get the press conference, I'll do it the traditional way and download to YouTube. The room is filling up and I have it from a good source that they'll be down here in ten minutes ...

No comments: