Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tonight at the BabyBlueCafe!

BB NOTE: Things are getting a bit sullen and sad around here at the Cafe - and some folks are hitting the secret stash of Ogden's Old Firewhiskey (you know who you are). So look what we have on tap tonight! They've just come through the Cafe's own Guardian of Forever. Don't worry - the Butterbeer is on the House and Buckets of Popcorn are on their way! Dancing Shoes are optional.



LATER: Is it just us, or doesn't the dancing remind us just a bit of the dancing in this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Holy Nostalgia Batman!!" I'm smiling so big that my face hurts (heeheehee) Where did you find that one BB?
Peace,
Andy

Unknown said...

I don't recall - I think I was looking for something from old television shows and this popped up. As a fan of the original television series - my dad went out to sea and came back to find Batman had taken over our house and he sat down expecting to find something like Superman, but that's not what he found. My brother and I took it all very seriously. It wasn't until I was much older that I found out it was actually funny.

To the Batcave!

bb