Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Reflection



This is an updated "iMovie" version of an earlier posting.

Also, "I love the Lord," is now up - you can view it here: BabyBlueOnline: Celebration Continues .. I Love the Lord or here . Had a bit of a challenge yesterday getting that up at YouTube, but it's now up and running - yeah. Again, we were running off an iSight camera on top of the 12 inch Powerbook (but Mark H, thank you for your kindness in the midst of it all - those moments are like those beams of sunlight breaking through that give me hope we'll find some way through this - again, thank you so very much) so this is video-blogging in real-time, but I think the song comes through. It's as real as it gets.

Please Note: You can now see Kevin's full video blog of the installation service at Anglican TV. You rock, Kevin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tambourine has spoken.

Unknown said...

Or shaken. ;-)

bb

Anonymous said...

bb,
I saw the new hat style for you at the service. try the Nigerian style hat,it would be a complete change around.
Art+

Unknown said...

I did love those amazing hats - they were extraordinary - colorful and expressive, reflecting the individuality of each woman who wore one. Some of the Nigerian-American women were staying with local families and taught them how to tie the hat - again, each woman does it in her own expressive way. I'd gladly trade my tinfoil hat for one of those!

bb