Monday, November 20, 2006

New PB Releases Yet Another Umbridge Decree

I was going to post PB Katharine Jefferts Schori's new - and rather nasty - "Letter" to the Bishop of San Joaquin here, but it was so awful that I just couldn't do it. If you must read it, click on the headline above.

This Umbridge Decree, er, "letter" is aimed at her loyalist factions and not the Good Bishop himself, or so it appears. When one is sincere about their desire to make diplomatic headway, to find common ground and resolution, one doesn't write public threats masquerading as so-called "letters" that you immediately release to the press and then expect anything close to the "shalom."

1 comment:

Eric said...

I have to admit, even though I am an Episcopal loyalist, and supporter of ++Katharine, this made me laugh :) :P