Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bob's Set List From Last Night's Concert

Review coming up next - but here's the Set List and a photo from my cell phone from last night's show here in Fairfax. I know I'm a fan and everything, but last night's concert was unbelievably fantastic and so much fun. He did four encores, rather than the habitual three - which tells you something, he looked like he was having as much fun as we were. This was the Dylan you hear on Theme Time Radio Hour.

And he did High Water.

For those of you who read this blog, you know what theme song that is.

He did High Water.

This week of all weeks.

Turned out I was in the third row, center - so that sort of blew my mind. I have photos too - well, I think I do - taken with the cell phone camera. I even took some video with the cell phone, but we'll see how that came out. It's only snippits. But it was a great night - met up with BabyBlueOnline readers, Thomas and Mary Alice from southwestern Virginia and then met Biz and Ollie - who sat in front of me and made the night even more fun. Stay tuned.

Fairfax, Virginia
Patriot Center
November 17, 2006


1. Cat's In The Well
2. Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
3. Rollin' And Tumblin'
4. Boots Of Spanish Leather
5. Cold Irons Bound
6. When The Deal Goes Down
7. High Water (For Charley Patton)
8. Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)
9. Masters Of War
10. Spirit On The Water
11. Tangled Up In Blue
12. Nettie Moore
13. Highway 61 Revisited

(encore)
14. Love Sick
15. Thunder On The Mountain
16. Like A Rolling Stone
17. All Along The Watchtower

bb

No comments: