Confessing Tiger (click on the headline above to go to his website) has this list he wrote to a fellow seminary classmate about where The Episcopal Church is headed. The issues facing us regarding the blessing of same sex unions and the consecration of bishops in unmarried partnerships is the presenting issue. But wait - there's more!
* Communion will soon be open to those who are not baptized Christians.
* Misuse and denial of the Holy Scriptures as the center of our knowledge of who the Triune God is as well as our source for theology, worship, and the understanding of our relationship to the world, through Christ.
* The Holy Scriptures are anti-Semitic. (Are you freaking kidding me?)
* Christ is not THE way, he is ONE way.
* Jesus loves us as we are and requires no changes in our lives.
* We are forgiven by God, through Christ, before confession, before repentance, without any acknowledgement of our sinfulness.
* There is no personal relationship with Jesus, there are only Christian relationships person to person.
* The Persons of the Trinity have no gender.
* Eastern and Psuedo-Celtic religions are fine to incorporate into Christian worship and practice.
* And yes, same-sex marriage.