Thursday, April 06, 2006

It take a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry




Three days. Three days it's been. PinkiCam arrived from BestBuyOnline on Monday. I wasn't on the train for five minutes before I had unpacked PinkiCam and had started to figure it out. Got home, very excited - and then discovered that PinkiCam is Windows based. My inner-SteveJobs sunk into despair.

Three days later, I can now create Video Podcasts and have created my first one - very quickly, just to see if I could do it. It meant purchasing a download for Quicktime, converting the file into another file, importing the file into PowerPoint, creating a movie in PowerPoint, importing that video into iMovie, creating another movie, exporting that video to iWeb and - it's online.

I lost the audio along the way so created a unique soundtrack (Correlli and a Windstorm). So now we have two new production companies - BabyBlueCafe Productions and my old friend, BlueberryPie Unlimited.

What is it with this blue thing?

bb

No comments: